.:: Welcome in Our Website ::.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

The love story of Selena Gomez in his New Albums


Selena Gomez wrote the lyrics to a song about friends who have broken his heart, for her new album. Pop singer boyfriend Justin Bieber said the new album will be filled with songs that told the story of his own life.

The love story of Selena with her ​​ex-boyfriend Nick Jonas would be contained in the verses of the song on the album. "There is one song that I wrote ... A kind of song that contains criticism of praise as well. The song was very nice to hear. The song is basically saying, 'There are some people who do not treat me properly, but now I have a good-hearted people as his successor,' "says Selena told MTV News.

"So, in that song, I like to thank my friends, as well as say goodbye to the other. The song was also a therapy for me. "

Selena admitted, he said his personal life with enough depth on his new album. "There is also a very song I liked on that album. The lyrics were written by British singer Pixie Lott that I admire. The song sort of ballad. The story essentially about living in the present, about enjoying the time that we have today, "Selena said that in September last year released an album titled 'A Year Without Year."

He said the lyrics of a song written Pixie is really suitable for him. "I'm really enjoying my life today. I was in the right place, "he said with a smile.

Artikel Sejenis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Music is My Life

New Update

Get paid To Promote at any Location